Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Now Introducing...

As I start this blog, I thought it would be nice to tell you a little bit about all of us. We are six sisters who have six unique points of view about the world of fashion.  Together, we hope to be able to share our opinions on styles and trends both contemporary and historic.  I will give a short introduction to each of us: 

HEATHER - The Historic Bohemian
From being the ultimate "Uptown Girl" in High School, to living on a farm and owning her own sheep. She is well versed in the traditions and practices of fashion.




JENNIFER - The Politicians Wife
Her tastes are well refined and she is a great collector of accessories.




REBECCAH - The Romantic Savant
She is the type of girl who always looks like a million bucks.  She is always up on the latest trends and is an avid reader of all the major fashion magazines.




MORAG (moi) - The Quirky Connoisseur
I am a huge lover of Pop Culture both present and past!  I love mixing the old with the new!




MAIRI - The Bygone Free-Thinker
When she is interested in something, she becomes an expert.  An Archaeologist and Silver Screen aficionado, her wealth of knowledge is limitless! 




APRIL - The Young Perfectionist
She can safely claim the young point of view, while adding to it her own flair and class.








4 comments:

  1. Morag: Thanks for all of your lovely descriptions! They are all spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband, Danny, was absolutely right when he told me I would love your blog! What delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much!!! I'm excited to have at least one reader who isn't family!

      Delete