Saturday, October 12, 2013

Back in Black

I decided that, in lieu of the Halloween season, it might be fun to do a post about the color black. You know you love to wear it! The little black dress is always a staple on every runway and in every closet. Practically everyone looks slimmer, tougher and better when they wear it! But, is it ok to wear all black? Here is an exploration from frightening to fabulous!

Happy Halloween everyone! It doesn't get much scarier than this!

This is kind of scary and cool at the same time!

Dramatic and frightening. But I love editorials like this!

I know there's a little bit of white in this, but I still feel the craziness maintains the whole goth idea ( don't they call it emo these days?). I love it!

Those boots are so hot!

Great selection!

This is a great modern example of the little black dress. (Is it just me, or do I post pics of Olivia Wilde all the time?)

A little more edgy. More punk than goth.

From the Alexander McQueen line I previously posted about. So incredibly beautiful!

To me, this is a lovely marriage of a little bit goth and a little bit punk. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment