Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Fashion


For this post I decided to veer as far away from ugly sweaters as I could. Please enjoy my bountiful banquet of Christmas inspired fashion. I do love themes in fashion that continue to repeat themselves decade after decade. These festive designs have truly inspired me to embrace all of the wonders of the season. 




I love this picture of Janet Gaynor!

A festive Carole Lombard



Pink is my favorite Christmas color!

This is one of my particular favorites!


Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you have a great one and get lots of awesome clothes and accessories!

Allright, so this isn't exactly "fashion," but I couldn't help myself.




I want those trousers!



Such a great shot!

Because nothing says Merry Christmas like little Asian girls dressed like soldiers!
I'm not sure what this is, but I like it.


That is exactly how I dress when I head out into the snow.

2 comments: