Monday, May 27, 2013

Alexa Chung: Style Goddess

If I ever become a master thief, the first thing I will steal will be Alexa Chung's wardrobe. For those of you who don't know who this is, let me introduce you.



She was born in Hampshire, England, and is apparently 1/4 Chinese (on her father's side). As far as I know, she's a pretty well known celebrity in the UK, but less known here in the US. She is a smart English student, turned model, turned reality star and TV host, turned magazine editor and major columnist. It's your basic Cinderella story.
This dress is unique and beautiful, and I kind of think that the shoes make the outfit!

Too bad I just chopped all of my hair off, because I want her hairdo!

She maintains that girlish quality here, and is still elegant too! Again, I love the shoe choice!


I first started noticing her on random TV spots solely because her clothes are amazing! I love that she has her own signature style, which somehow manages to be cute and classy at the same time, with perhaps a little bit of rock-n-roll thrown in. So, here are some great pictures I've found of her. I hope you enjoy!

I love how unexpected this shirt and skirt combo is!

Yes! I want this dress!

Although a bit crazy, there is nothing about this outfit that I don't like.

I love how even her sweat shirt has flair!

A little more rock-n-roll than the others. I likey!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love these Daisy Dukes in this outfit! I would never think of this combo, but I am 100% sold!!!

I just found a really great clip of her talking about fashion and New York. Now I really want to go hang out in Williamsburg! Alexa Chung on fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment