Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fanning the Flames

I think their beauty is completely timeless. This could be a picture from the 20's.


I think we all know Dakota Fanning, from her early movies like: I Am Sam, War of the Worlds, or Man on Fire (my personal favorite or hers).  Most recently she has been seen in the Twilight series, though not by me (I have only seen the first movie in the series, which she is not in).  But I have no doubt she was an asset to that particular movie franchise.  She is now 19, and turning into a promising young actress.  I am excited to see where she takes her career!

Elle on top, Dakota on bottom.


I'm not sure if everyone is aware of her younger sister Elle, who is now 15.  She also has quite a film resume, though her movies haven't been quite as prominent as her sister's.  You may have seen her in: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Somewhere or We Bought a Zoo.  But I must say that she made a fan of me for life when I saw her in Super 8.  She was absolutely sublime and ultimately perfect for that role!

I've gotta say, if I had to choose, I would go for Elle's!




That being said, I have found that these two sister's are budding fashion figures.  I love all of their personal and red carpet fashion decisions, and the editorial pictures of them are simply divine.  Some of them are practically frame-worthy.

I want to wear every piece of clothing in this picture. And look, gloves!!!



And so, I leave you with a plethora of beautiful pictures of the Fanning sister's.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Even when they are a little scruffy, they still look adorable! 

Oh look! More gloves!

Completely angelic!

I love how the younger sister is taller than the older.





1 comment:

  1. My favorite pic is the one where Elle is putting lipstick on Dakota. Oh, and of course the first photo! It DOES look like it was taken in the 20's! Great post Morag, thanks!

    ReplyDelete