Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Star Spangled Style

I am completely in love with this Catherina Malandrino dress! Plus, the photo itself is beautiful!


In honor of Independence Day, I thought I would collect some fun "Old Glory" inspired fashion photos. Some might think that these are a little over-the-top. But I love stars, I love stripes, and one of my favorite color combinations is navy and red. (Plus, some of these just happen to fit the color scheme, and I wanted to include them.) So, with the American flag inspiration, you can't go wrong in my book. Hope you enjoy, and Happy Fourth!

I don't know the designer on this, but it's wonderful! I especially love those ruffles done with the pattern!

I am not a big Katy Perry fan, but even I'll admit that she has some amazing stage costumes!

Zoe Saldana would make a dinner napkin look beautiful! I love this dress because it's so unexpected but still elegant!

I would totally wear this sweater (just not right now, in the 116 degree heat)!


Wonder Woman is definitely the coolest of these women. I just love the juxtaposition of colors in this!


Again, I would wear this! It's so much fun!


I couldn't write this post without giving a nod to Pin Up's of the 40's. It may be wrong of me as a woman, but I love them SO much! This one is delightful!

A Winning Combination!

Honestly, doesn't this make you want to go out and vote?!

1 comment:

  1. Heehee! How fun! That first photo is beautiful with such awesome movement. .

    ReplyDelete