Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let Me Be Emily Blunt



I know that I continually walk a fine line between movies and fashion, but in this case, I feel that doing a post on Emily Blunt is all about fashion. She may be one of my favorite actresses (and arguably one of the best actresses out there at that), but she is also a wonderful fashion presence on the red carpet, and has been in countless, amazing fashion editorials. She can be stunningly beautiful and also the girl next door, all at the same time. For me, she is a delight to be seen, both on the page and on the screen. 


I love this playful, polka dot piece!

The sparkly necklace teamed with this simple orange dress is a lovely combination!

The detail on this dress is amazing! And I love the metallic silver!

Simple and elegant.

With her husband John Krasinski (on the left). I love this retro look! And even though she throws me off a little when she is blonde, I still think she looks great!


I have a secret fondness for one shoulder ensembles. The cut and color of this is perfect!

The dress is nice, but that necklace and those shoes are staggering!

I love this soft, pink, ruffled number!

Just to give a quick background on her, she was born and raised in South West London, and was given a rigorous education. What many people don't know is that she had a stammer (or stutter) when she was young. When she was 12 she had a teacher that told her to play a character in a different accent, and her stammering was thus cured! I think this really explains why she is a great actress and also why she is so good at doing different accents!


This mono-tone picture is stunning!

Aside from the fact that these boys look like they're about 14, she looks amazing!

Large, black hat. Yes, please!

I'm not sure what she took these for, but I am in love with these ode-to-pin-ups! Plus, she's never looked better!

A little revealing, but in a good way. I would wear that dress too if I looked like her!

I'm kind of in love with the stockings in this picture. Plus, she always looks great with heavy eye makeup!

This most definitely makes me want to buy this perfume!

Aside from her amazing acting chops, she also excels at sports, cello and singing. In a nutshell, she isn't just beautiful, but smart and talented as well. She's the whole package! So, I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do! And if you haven't seen The Young Victoria yet, go out and rent it right now! Actually, just go ahead and buy it.


Possibly my favorite picture of her ever! That dress blows me away!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! She is beautiful. And a fabulous actress! I second the just-buy-Young-Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her so much!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete